here is a little bit of the book i'm writing It is called "Lost Dreams"
It was 1932 I was sitting on the park bench reading a book while waiting for my best friend Beth so we could walk to school together.But before I get any farther I should tell you a few things. My name is Rosy and my dream is to take over broadway with my acting and dancing.
"Hello Rosy", Beth said to me as she sat down next to me. "I'm sorry I'm late I had to feed the chickens before Mama would let me go."
"It's all right", I said "But we better get going so we aren't late to school." As we walked to school we started to talk about the shool play.
"I heard there are going to be talent scouts in the audience", Beth told me. "And that means if you get the main part the talent scouts will notice you and you might be put on a Broadway show!"
"A Broadway show!" I said real excited. I thought about it for a second. "I might become a star."
I love your story and I can't wait to read more! However, there are some grammatical errors that you might want to fix:)
ReplyDeleteMUST READ MORE.............
ReplyDeletethanks Animal Lover and Rosa!
ReplyDelete